Maman de jour AVAILABLE from Oct 2011

Hello everyone,

Is anyone looking for a Maman de jour for about 3/3.5/4 days per week ?
If so, I would highly recommend our lady.
I am pregnant with a second baby and once I start maternity leave from work, we won't be needing her for a few months - this would be from October for anything up to 6 months.

She is a Swiss lady, a little bit older but so kind to our son (2.5 years old), she really is very good, patient, understanding, all the good things in a childminder :)
She only speaks French so that's very good for those of you who are learning, this is the perfect opportunity !!

Répondez en français s'il c'est plus facile, c'est bon pour moi !

Thanks,
Siobhan

Salut,

Is your maman du jour coming to your place or you bring your son to her's?

Asol

She comes to our place in Lausanne and takes care of him there. She has her own key if she goes out. And if I happen to be working from home, that also works out fine.
Might you be interested ?

Siobhan

Thanks for the answer! No, I'm searching a maman du jour that has more children to take care of, so my 16 month old girl could play with them... I'll also have a second baby (at the end of August) and trying to get a place in a creche or at a maman du jour for my girl.

Thanks anyway!!
Asol

Too bad it's only for a limited time..

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Well I'm really not sure what will do after the 6 months so you could still meet her and see.
Are you in Lausanne ?
Would you be interested ?

Keep in touch,
Siobhan

For the moment we are next to morges, but will move to the north of Lausanne in one year. As you, I'm also pregnant with my 2nd child and we are thinking of having someone coming to our place afterwards, instead of the crèche, or maybe half/half (nothing decided yet). Can you give me some details? Also the salary? You can MP me if you want.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

...our son is in a creche 3 mornings a week and she makes up the time of the rest of the week (except Friday afternoons when I work from home & mind him at the same time).
I am not sure that she would go to Morges as she doesn't drive. And we will be "freeing" her from the beginning of October so she will need a job from then.